FAQ Topic: Services

How do I apply for assistance with my rent?

If you need assistance with rent, or are experiencing homelessness, you may qualify for assistance programs through the state of North Dakota. Visit the Apply for Help website or contact the North Star Human Service Zone.

Where can I find local resources and services?

For more information about day-to-day resources and services for living in Williams County, including healthcare and behavioral health options and necessities like utilities, visit our local guide, Where in Williams County?.

Where can I get my fingerprints taken?

The Williams County Sheriff’s Office offers fingerprinting every Wednesday evening from 5 pm to 7 pm at the Williams County Law Enforcement Center; individuals are fingerprinted on a first come, first served basis. A fee of $10 is charged; it can be paid with cash or check made out to the Williams County Sheriff’s Office. … Continued

How do I file for a beer and/or liquor license?

The Williams County Auditor’s Office issues beer and liquor licenses for establishments located outside of a corporate city limit, but within Williams County. The property of the proposed alcohol establishment cannot owe outstanding property taxes. Each application must also have a Township Consent Form signed by the township, as well as a Fire Inspection completed … Continued

Close window