How do I file for a beer and/or liquor license?

The Williams County Auditor’s Office issues beer and liquor licenses for establishments located outside of a corporate city limit, but within Williams County. The property of the proposed alcohol establishment cannot owe outstanding property taxes. Each application must also have a Township Consent Form signed by the township, as well as a Fire Inspection completed by the Williams County Fire Inspector. After receiving a County License, you must also license with the State of North Dakota. To access the forms and detailed process information, please visit the Auditor’s Office webpage.

Close window