FAQ Topic: Licenses

How do I file for a beer and/or liquor license?

The Williams County Auditor’s Office issues beer and liquor licenses for establishments located outside of a corporate city limit, but within Williams County. The property of the proposed alcohol establishment cannot owe outstanding property taxes. Each application must also have a Township Consent Form signed by the township, as well as a Fire Inspection completed … Continued

How do I register my vehicle?

Vehicle (car and truck) registrations can be renewed online, at the NDDOT kiosk located inside the Williston Cashwise (300 11th St W), or in person at the Williston Motor Vehicle Office (DMV) located inside of the Williams County Administration Building (206 E Broadway). Visit the Williston DMV’s webpage for more information about services and hours. … Continued

How do I get a driver’s license?

Driver’s licenses are available from the ND Department of Transportation. For more information and to the office closest to you, please visit their Driver’s License website.

Close window