Annual fire inspections of commercial, industrial, and similar buildings aid in the prevention of emergencies.
The Fire Inspector’s goal is to provide a safe environment for you and your customers by assisting in the prevention of a fire.
The Annual Inspection Service assists the business community in identifying potential and actual fire and safety hazards.
The following are a list of the items the Fire Inspector will look at during the annual inspection:
- Exits being maintained and unobstructed
- Emergency lighting operates properly
- Proper use of extension cords
- Combustible and hazardous storage
- Exit signs illuminated
- Fire Alarm testing and maintenance
- Sprinkler System testing and maintenance
- Fire extinguisher maintenance
- Posting of physical address
We look forward to helping you make your business and customers as safe as possible through compliance with the adopted fire codes.