Document Types: Building

Flammable/Combustible Bulk Storage Application

A Flammable/Combustible Bulk Storage Permit is required for the capacity to store 250 gallons or more of fuel, oil, gasoline, and/or petroleum products on a single parcel of property if the storage is an incidental use to a permitted or conditionally approved primary use. This permit is a non-transferable permit that is issued to a … Continued

Address Application

Addresses can be requested for parcels that have an occupied building or a utility such as a cell phone tower or a compression plant. Applications should be returned to Development Services – Building Division using the contact information provided on the application.

Building Permit Application

If you have questions or need assistance with the application, please contact the Building Division at 701-577-4567

Close window