Flammable/Combustible Bulk Storage Application

Building Development Services

November 18, 2020
  • PDF
  • 321 KB


A Flammable/Combustible Bulk Storage Permit is required for the capacity to store 250 gallons or more of fuel, oil, gasoline, and/or petroleum products on a single parcel of property if the storage is an incidental use to a permitted or conditionally approved primary use. This permit is a non-transferable permit that is issued to a specific owner/entity and parcel. A new permit will need to be issued by the Fire Inspector if ownership or the parcel for storage of the fuel, oil, gasoline, and/or petroleum products changes. For more information, contact the Building Division.

Close window