Archives: FAQs

How do I apply for assistance with my rent?

If you need assistance with rent, or are experiencing homelessness, you may qualify for assistance programs through the state of North Dakota. Visit the Apply for Help website or contact the North Star Human Service Zone.

Where can I find local resources and services?

For more information about day-to-day resources and services for living in Williams County, including healthcare and behavioral health options and necessities like utilities, visit our local guide, Where in Williams County?.

How do I get a copy of a death certificate?

Williams County does not provide copies of death certificates. Certified copies of North Dakota death certificates can be obtained from the ND Department of Health’s Division of Vital Records.


24 1st Ave W Ray ND, 58849 701-568-2222 *Not a 24-Hour Manned Number Welcome to Ray – North Dakota (

Grenora EMS

205 Main ST Grenora, ND 58845 701-694-6204

Tioga EMS

11 Welo St Tioga, ND 58852 701-664-3305 Hospitals In Tioga | Tioga Medical Center ( Tioga, North Dakota – Departments (

Williston Police Department

233 East Broadway, Suite 201 Williston, ND 58801 701-577-1212 Welcome to Williston, ND (

Close window