(Name of Petition Carrier Family) Annexation
Williams County Administration Building
- Introduction of Lawyer from the William’s County State Attorney’s Office
a.) Determine if all the statutory requirements regarding the petition have been met.
If no, the meeting is adjourned.
If yes, the petition is deemed valid and the meeting continues.
- Call to order of hearing by Chairman of the Williams County Reorganization Committee.
- Introduction of Williams County Committee Members present
- Reading of Petition: Williams County Superintendent of Schools
- Testimony FOR the petition
- Testimony AGAINST the petition
- Testimony relative to the equitable adjustment of all property, assets, debts & liabilities among Districts involved if petition is approved.
- Any additional testimony, either FOR or AGAINST the petition.
- Complete Findings of Facts form by the County Committee
a.) Williams County Superintendent of Schools & Secretary of Reorganization Committee calls upon each member to read decision
b.) Committee secretary writes motion and the reasons why on Findings
c.) Committee members sign Findings
- Announce State Board Meeting-if necessary
- Adjourn hearing