How do I apply for the Veterans Credit?

To receive the Disabled Veterans Credit, you must meet the eligibility requirements, submit an application, and provide proper military service documentation to the Assessor’s Office. For more information and an application, please visit the Property Tax Credits and Exemptions webpage.

Close window