New Search Tool!
Search Williams County's Recorded Documents online via http://www.SERVND.org
or https://idocmarket.com/. You will need to purchase a subscription to use the tool.
ND Recording Fees have changed, effective July 1,
2017. Beginning July 1, 2017,
all documents received for recording need to meet the new recording
requirements and fees. See New Fee
Schedule effective July 1, 2017, under Documents and Links.
It is the responsibility of the Recorder's Office to:
- Record documents affecting titles to real property
- Maintain reception records, grantor/grantee indexes,
and a land tract index
- Provide for the safekeeping of
- Serve as the Passport Acceptance Facility
- Issue Burial Transit Permits
- A $10.00 filing fee paid to the Williams County Recorder's Office is required for each permit
**PLEASE NOTE** THE WILLIAMS COUNTY RECORDER'S OFFICE CANNOT DETERMINE MINERAL OWNERSHIP. YOU WILL NEED TO HIRE SOMEONE TO DO THAT FOR YOU.