A Transient Merchant Permit is good for the current year.
Must be registered with the state of North Dakota to do business in the state
- Contact State of North Dakota:
- Compliance Issues: 701-328-1246
- Registration: 701-328-1241
- North Dakota Retail Sales Tax Permit
- Permit must be obtained from the
ND Department of Health; call 701-328-1291 for inspection.
- YOU CANNOT
OPERATE WITHOUT A PERMIT FROM THE STATE HEALTH DEPARTMENT.
- Food vendors
cannot have a mobile liquor license without a base of operations with a
commercial kitchen located within the County's Jurisdiction.
establishments must obtain a special liquor permit when hosting events
outside their facility.
- Liquor licenses do not cross jurisdictions.
- Liquor establishments must also have a concurrent ND State Liquor
Contact the Auditor's Office or email@example.com for more information.